Guaranteed service levels for every situation
Our Service Desk runs 24 hours a day and Dudobi engineers are always available to help.
We deliver guaranteed levels of support with response times set according to the priority of your request. When you contact the Service Team by phone (0870 712 712 5) or email (email@example.com) your ticket is quickly assigned to an engineer and given a priority. You can request a higher or lower priority for any ticket you raise with our team.
Urgent Priority incidents include:
- Outages where no users can access the website or server
- Server connectivity issues lasting longer than fifteen minutes
- Complete failure of all services on a server
- Operating systems failure
We guarantee to begin solving Urgent Priority incidents within 30 minutes. 95% of Urgent Priority incidents are solved within 1 hour.
High Priority incidents include:
- Outages where less than 50% of users can access the website or server
- Failure of the majority of services on a server
- Remote access failures
We guarantee to begin solving High Priority incidents within 1 hour. 95% of High Priority incidents are solved within 2 hours.
Normal Priority incidents include:
- Outages where one user can’t access the website or server
- Standard changes and additions (requests for FTP passwords, creation of email accounts, etc.)
We guarantee to begin solving Normal Priority requests within 2 working hours. 95% of Normal Priority requests are completed within a day.
Low Priority incidents include:
- Scheduled maintenance
- Changes to firewall and networking services
- Changes to load balancing services
- General environment changes
We guarantee to begin solving Low Priority requests within 4 working hours. 95% of Low Priority requests are solved within 3 days.
If you need to escalate any operational issue please contact us:
- 1st contact (UK): Neil Bazley, Operations Director, +44 7966 506 189
- 2nd contact (UK): Edward Durrant, Chief Exec, +44 7824 804 146
- 1st contact (ZA): Vito da Silva, Managing Director, +27 71 139 5939
- 2nd contact (ZA): Edward Durrant, Chief Exec, +27 21 300 8563